Dra. Silvia Navarro
Specialist in Bariatric Psychology and Nutritional Coaching
- Degree in Psychology, Faculty of Psychology, University of Valencia 1988. Specialization in Clinical Psychology.
- Diploma in Speech and Language Therapy 1990.
- Master in Evaluation and Intervention in Educational Psychology.
- Master in Psychology Coaching. PEC (2012-13).
- PhD in Psychology, University of Valencia in 2008. Doctoral thesis entitled "Entrenamiento en Habilidades Sociales con pacientes Esquizofrénicos: Validación de un programa para pacientes crónicos ".
- She has developed her career in the Clinical Psychology Services in different health centers and clinics as the College of Psychologists, the Health regional ministry (Consellería), at the outpatient clinic Las Acacias in Elda (Alicante), the Mental Health Unit at Hospital La Ribera, Santa Clara Polyclinic, child education center “Mi Cole” and Clinica Magnasalud.
- She has a private office since 1987: Clinical Psychology Silvia Navarro dedicated to treating patients in general and institutions such as ONCE, Telefonica, Iberdrola and COP Turno Intervención.
- Currently she is specialist in Bariatric Psychology and works as a Nutritional Coach at Clínica Serralta.
- Member of the Spanish Society for the Study of Anxiety and Stress- SEAS in Madrid.
- Member of the National Association of Emotional Intelligence. ASNIE.
- Emotions and Health Commission (Universidad Complutense de Madrid), Dual
- Pathology and Family Therapy Association of Psychologists of Valencia. Coaching Commission of the COP.