COMPLETE TREATMENT FINANCED
* 60-month financing example
TOTAL PRICE: 12.890 €
A TEAM OF
Professionals specialized in:
· ONCOLOGICAL SURGERY
+ 800 ENDOSCOPIC PROCEDURES AND
+ 1200 ULTRASONOGRAPHY
Through various disciplines:
· COACH NUTRITION
· LAPAROSCOPIC SURGERY
Some of our techniques
- PancolonoscopyExploration of all lower gastrointestinal tube (anus, rectum, sigmoid, rest of colon) with an endoscope that is inserted through the anus.
- (Español) Ecografía AbdominalIt is a medical test used to view internal organs of the abdomen, such as the gallbladder, liver, spleen, pancreas and kidneys.
- Wall UltrasoundIt consists of a diagnostic test used to assess the skin, the cellular tissue, muscle tissue and the surrounding fascia.
- Anal FissureThe most commonly used technique is the sphincterotomy. With a cut, it allows reducing sphincter contractions.
- Breast QuadrantectomyIt involves removing a quarter of the breast. It is performed in cases where the tumor is small.
- Transrectal UltrasoundIt permits evaluating the sphincters integrity, mucosal involvement and possible affections of the adjacent tissues of the rectum.
- GastroscopyIt consist in the exploration of the upper digestive tract through an endoscope that is inserted through the mouth.
- Eventration or EviscerationIt is an intervention that is used to repair the hernia defect caused by a scar from a previous intervention.
- Anal fistulaFistulectomy or fistulotomy is the operation that solves this problem.
- Sacrococcygeal fistulaThis surgical treatment involves the removal of the cyst and the tissue affected by the fistula tract.
- HemorrhoidectomyIt consists in making small incisions in the skin around the anus, looking for the vein root that causes the dilatation of the hemorrhoid.
- Umbilical HerniaIt is a sac (pouch) formed from the inner lining the abdominal organs that pushes through a hole in the abdominal wall.
- Inguinal HerniaIt is a sac (pouch) formed from the inner lining of the abdominal organs that pushes through a hole in the inguinal canal.
- Rectal ProlapseIt occurs when the tissue that lines the rectum protrudes through the anus.
- Laparoscopic CholecystectomyRemoval of the gallbladder using a video camera and a special material that allows surgeons to operate through small incisions.
- Varicose veinsVaricose veins are dilated veins unable to make a good return of blood to the heart.
- Eventration or Evisceration. Abdominal PlastyIt is an intervention that is used to repair the hernia defect caused by a scar from a previous intervention.
- Breast ReconstructionThis surgery is used to reconstruct the breast that has been operated.
- AppendectomyIt is the surgical technique by which the infected appendix is removed.
- Heller MyotomyIt consists in dilating the narrowing at the gastroesophageal junction.
- Laparoscopic HemicolectomyIt is the surgical technique used for the treatment and management of cancer and other colon diseases.
- Liver SurgeryTreatment using surgery for liver diseases that require resection for its treatment.
- Hiatal HerniaThis technique allows patients to eat normally preventing stomach acid from flowing back into the esophagus.
- Metabolic SurgeryIt is used to modify the action of digestive hormones that damage the pancreas and cause diabetes.
- Cytoreductive with ChemotherapyThis technique is indicated in selected patients with cancer spread within the abdomen.
- Thyroid SurgeryIt is necessary as it may be the cure for this problem.
- Gastric Banding RemovalWe recommend its removal within a period of 2-3 years.
- Adjustable Gastric BandIt is placed in the upper stomach, reducing the capacity of the stomach to receive food.
- Sleeve GastrectomyIt is performed using laparoscopic surgery, and in consists in the stomach reduction of one tenth of its previous size.
- Gastric BypassIt is used to reduce the stomach causing that food go directly from the stomach into the small intestine end.
- Total GastrectomyIt is stomach resection due to tumoral process.
- Subtotal GastrectomyIt consists of partial resection of the stomach due to a tumor process.
- Laparoscopic Subtotal ColectomyIt is the surgical technique by which part of the colon is removed by laparoscopic surgery.
- Subtotal ColectomyIt is the surgical technique by which part of the colon is removed.
- HemicolectomyIt is the surgical technique used for the treatment and management of cancer and other colon diseases
- Total ColectomyIt is the surgical technique in which the entire colon is removed except the rectum.
- Gastric Band AdjustmentAccording to the weight loss and feeling satiated for each patient, the adjustment will be made inthe gastric band.
- Nutrition CoachingContributes to the creation of a new lifestyle for patients. Their function is to provide support and accompany patients in their acquisition of healthy habits.
- Report bariatric psychologyIt is essential the previous psychological assessment to any bariatric surgery.
- Dietetic ConsultationTreatment of obesity and diet plan are two concepts that go together in any approach to this disease. Diets will help you to decrease caloric intake to improve the energy balance.
- ColonoscopyExploration of all lower gastrointestinal tube (anus, rectum, sigmoid, rest of colon) with an endoscope that is inserted through the anus.
- Ablation by radiofrequency in hepatic metastasisAblation by radiofrequency in patients with liver tumors.
- HAL-RAR Hemorrhoidectomy