The success of our treatments and interventions is due to the team of professionals trained specifically in each of our areas of focus. We have brought together a multidisciplinary team of specialists in the diagnosis, treatment and follow-up of diseases of the digestive tract.
Clinica Serralta’s quality is the result of the coordination between our specialists, the protocolization of processes and the individualization of procedures. Thus, physicians, radiologists, anesthesiologists, nutritionists, surgeons and other specialists work together to provide the highest quality attention at all times.
- Dra. Diana Escribano PérezGeneral and Digestive Surgeon
- Dr. Antonio Barrasa ShawGeneral and Digestive Surgeon
- Dr. Alfonso Serralta SerraGeneral and Digestive Surgeon
- Dr. Eduardo Salas BrillembourgDigestive Medicine and Surgery Fellow
- Dr. Andrés Inciarte MundoDigestive Medicine Specialist
- Dr. Adel Sweis MashaalAnesthesia, Reanimation and Pain Therapy Specialist
- Dra. Silvia NavarroSpecialist in Bariatric Psychology and Nutritional Coaching
- Luisa Rincón GuevaraDietetics and Nutrition Specialist
- Dr. Boris Ayala CandiaGeneral and Digestive Surgeon
- Dra. Francia C. Díaz JaimeDigestive Medicine Specialist
- Dra. Raquel Peris MontaltAnesthesia, Reanimation and Pain Therapy Specialist
- Dr. Tommaso Di MairaDigestive Medicine Specialist
- Dra. María Gómez GómezAnhestesia, Reanimation and Pain Therapy Specialist
Our patient care team offers you the maximum availability and accessibility to our medical services to guarantee you the most personalized service. Its main mission is to guide the patient in the planning and organization of consultations starting from your first visit to your definitive discharge date. The speed of doctor-patient coordination and the effectiveness in resolving our patients’ doubts and questions are the main pillars in Clinicas Serralta.
- Rosana Bondia PuigCustomer AssistanceConsultas
- Luisa Rincón GuevaraCustomer AssintanceConsultas
(+34) 961 135 180 / 628 251 128 · Hours: Monday to Thursday from 10:00 to 14:00 and 16:00 to 20:00 and Friday from 10:00 to 14:00